Author Topic: Terrifying BBQ dream...  (Read 1964 times)

Offline rwalters

Terrifying BBQ dream...
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2018, 04:09:37 PM »
I have regular nightmares about Tee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Care to share?  Or would it violate LTBBQ policy? LOL!!!
Most things that Tee is involved with violate LTBBQ (just saying)  :D :D :D :D :D

MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline rwalters

Terrifying BBQ dream...
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 04:13:27 PM »
Do you ever dream about BBQ's?  I do on occasion.  Had a scary one the other night.

In my dream, I saw myself posting an ad on Craigslist for a BBQ that I was selling.  Within minutes of posting the ad, before having even one response, I had a knock at our front door.  I answered the door to find a guy standing there wanting to check out the bbq.  I asked him how he knew about it and how he had gotten our address.  Without answering the questions, he proceeded to walk right past me into our home, heading straight for the backyard.  I asked him what the heck he thought he was doing... not a word from him.  As he entered our backyard, he began to check out the grill that I had for sale.  Following him into the backyard, I began to shout at him, again asking what the heck he thought he was doing?!?!  At that point he began to reach into his pants for "something".  Seeing this, I quickly spun a 180 running back into the house locking the door and grabbing my phone to call 911.

That's when I woke up...

Normally my BBQ dreams are much more enjoyale than that!

If you dream BBQ's, what's your craziest/best one so far?

I sometimes have nightmares about Tee's ghostly white legs. Seriously, anytime I have something for sale, or basically if there is someone I don't know at my front door I have a 9mm in my back pocket before I open it. After having to fight for my life once when I answered the door, it won't happen again.

Right after we moved to Dothan my doorbell started ringing at 4:30am and then they started knocking on the front door. I got my home defense shotgun and went and turned on the porch light. There was a Dothan police officer there and he backed up a bit and said I don't think you need that. He said your cars doors are open and the lights are on. I went out with him and it was obvious someone had been in my car, my bad for forgetting to lock the doors.  He was very nice and said he would have done the same thing. He said if somebody comes to your door and tries to force their way in your house take them down.
That’ll work! I go through Craigslist phases where I seem to find good deals here and there. A few years ago I made the decision to carry pepper spray with me anytime I am on a CL adventure.
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
Re: Terrifying BBQ dream...
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2018, 04:43:13 PM »
Do you ever dream about BBQ's?  I do on occasion.  Had a scary one the other night.

In my dream, I saw myself posting an ad on Craigslist for a BBQ that I was selling.  Within minutes of posting the ad, before having even one response, I had a knock at our front door.  I answered the door to find a guy standing there wanting to check out the bbq.  I asked him how he knew about it and how he had gotten our address.  Without answering the questions, he proceeded to walk right past me into our home, heading straight for the backyard.  I asked him what the heck he thought he was doing... not a word from him.  As he entered our backyard, he began to check out the grill that I had for sale.  Following him into the backyard, I began to shout at him, again asking what the heck he thought he was doing?!?!  At that point he began to reach into his pants for "something".  Seeing this, I quickly spun a 180 running back into the house locking the door and grabbing my phone to call 911.

That's when I woke up...

I sometimes have nightmares about Tee's ghostly white legs. Seriously, anytime I have something for sale, or basically if there is someone I don't know at my front door I have a 9mm in my back pocket before I open it. After having to fight for my life once when I answered the door, it won't happen again.

Right after we moved to Dothan my doorbell started ringing at 4:30am and then they started knocking on the front door. I got my home defense shotgun and went and turned on the porch light. There was a Dothan police officer there and he backed up a bit and said I don't think you need that. He said your cars doors are open and the lights are on. I went out with him and it was obvious someone had been in my car, my bad for forgetting to lock the doors.  He was very nice and said he would have done the same thing. He said if somebody comes to your door and tries to force their way in your house take them down.
Anything to do about these? 
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2018, 04:44:27 PM »

That's when I woke up...

OH my EYES!!!!!    I remember that well  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Image result for funny pictures
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 11:44:56 PM by teesquare »
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline Pam Gould

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2018, 04:54:59 PM »

That's when I woke up...

I just found this today on photobomb or whatever that was..had to share.. .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline Jaxon

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2018, 05:14:47 PM »
Dang...I've never had one, BUT

I'll probably have a weird BBQ dream tonite.
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!

Offline Big Dawg

• Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    • The Sultans of Swine
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 06:14:02 PM »

With you there, TwoPockets.  About 3 years ago I re-sided my house.  As a part of the deal I also replaced the front double doors.  Never thought about it, because I'd never bought a new front door I guess, but apparently you need to ask for a PEEPHOLE ! ! !  And, also apparently, you cannot add one to this door after the fact. 

So, now the .380 Mustang is in my front pocket whenever I answer the door.

Thanks, y'know, I can't unsee that ! ! !

BD
The Sultans of Swine

22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man
26.75 - Big Kahuna

KCBS: The Sultans of Swine-NC

Offline Pam Gould

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 08:16:24 PM »

With you there, TwoPockets.  About 3 years ago I re-sided my house.  As a part of the deal I also replaced the front double doors.  Never thought about it, because I'd never bought a new front door I guess, but apparently you need to ask for a PEEPHOLE ! ! !  And, also apparently, you cannot add one to this door after the fact. 

So, now the .380 Mustang is in my front pocket whenever I answer the door.

Thanks, y'know, I can't unsee that ! ! !

BD

I have about 8 10 more of those pics..just sayin  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2018, 09:30:07 PM »
I am going to take an extra muscle relaxer tonight after this thread!!   :) 
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2018, 10:30:08 PM »
I got two dogs who are always hungry.  One of my son's friends walk in our house without knocking.  Sophie chased him out of the house and tore  his pants.  Once he knocked and I got up to let him in the dogs were fine.  I would hate anyone to cross my wife.  The dogs love her the most.  Lol.
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 11:49:58 PM »

That's when I woke up...

Y'ALL JUST JEALOUS.... ;) :D :D :D :D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2018, 12:12:01 AM »

Not really buddy.
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2018, 08:05:21 AM »

Not really buddy.
Dang, spit my coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee outtttttttttttttt on theeeee kkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard at work
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION