Author Topic: Slawsa  (Read 774 times)

gfgraphics

Slawsa
« Reply #-1 on: October 18, 2013, 11:32:52 PM »
This is not an advertisement for a sponsor product, so, I am putting this on the General Board so that everyone can hear the GREAT news about one of our sponsors here at LTBBQ.

BREAKING NEWS: Julie Busha will be on ABC's Shark Tank on Friday, November 15th to present Slawsa. We cannot share with anyone the outcome of the show due to contractual obligations with the network. Do not ask. To think that we are one of the approximate 100 that will air for season five chosen out of over 35,000 applicants is a true honor and we are thrilled about the upcoming exposure our great brand will receive.

As such, we have dubbed November 15th as National Slawsa Day! Please help us spread the word as we want people who have never tried Slawsa to grill out for dinner on November 15th with Slawsa so they can "play along" with the sharks.
If you are on twitter, we want EVERYONE live tweeting with me (@julesbusha) and Slawsa (@slawsa) during the show. Hashtag #sharktank and #slawsa on all of your tweets and feel free to tweet to the sharks directly if you feel compelled to do so. ALL of the sharks tweet along every episode…which is sort of a cool thing so you could be actually communicating with a shark. The sharks we presented to are: @mcuban, @thesharkdaymond, @kevinolearytv, @lorigreiner, @robertherjavec.

Immediately after the west coast airing, we will be posting a youtube video that we have already taped on the slawsa.com web site and we encourage everyone to view it. Of course, after the airing, we'll probably make a second video as well to post a few days after. You, our Facebook fans, are our most passionate and we really want you to see that video. We'll link it on our Facebook page too so feel free to share away!

If you have a media outlet who would like to interview me, we welcome it. We have been assigned a representative from ABC to work through so we're finding out how to navigate through all of those opportunities.
We will also likely be spending the next several weeks responding to what will likely be the thousands of emails that will come in. If you send us a note, please don't take offense if we cannot answer right away. We will read everything AND we will eventually get back. Business comes first as we cannot miss any opportunity that comes as a result of the show.

This is obviously a big opportunity for Slawsa to gain the national awareness we've have been working so hard to get. THANK YOU to everyone who has been a part of our lives and who has supported our efforts! Your voice means the world! Now, get out there and tell everyone you know that you discovered Slawsa first!

Offline MossyMO

Re: Slawsa
« on: October 18, 2013, 11:41:43 PM »
I saw this earlier this evening... I am so happy for them; I'm setting the DVR!

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 11:52:39 PM »
Way cool! Way to go!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Keymaster

• Keymaster Kitchen
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 11:58:47 PM »
Congrats Julie!!!

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 12:16:05 AM »
Yes congrats Julie!!!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 04:07:44 AM »
Too cool.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline RAD

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 06:21:48 AM »
Congrats. I know I will be watching the show.
Love to cook and eat

Offline hikerman

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 07:27:07 AM »
Congrats to you Julie! Hopefully all of your hard work will get you where you want to be!

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 09:31:00 AM »

Way to go Julie :) :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:47:28 AM by smokeasaurus »
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

PoppyBill

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 09:57:16 AM »
Fingers crossed!

Offline Sailor1

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 10:46:50 AM »
Watch the show every Friday.  Congrats Julie!  I so hope that you got a deal and it was not with Mr. Wonderful  ::) 

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 09:55:10 AM »
Don't normally watch the show but will put this on my calendar!
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline pz

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 02:09:08 PM »
Congratulations!  Will definitely watch that episode  ;)