Author Topic: Know  (Read 1169 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Know
« Reply #-1 on: December 31, 2014, 06:56:15 PM »
To know what you know and to know what  you don't know, is to know.  Most people know neither.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Know
« on: January 01, 2015, 02:21:56 AM »
I think I know what you mean. 8)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 08:56:47 AM »
I'm finding  more stuff that I didn't know all the time.  Pam   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 11:05:06 AM »
One of the things I really like is discovering my ignorance.  That means I have come across something I know nothing or little about and have the opportunity to learn about it.  Just remember: stupidity is forever and ignorance is temporary.  We are all ignorant, but none of us here are stupid. Ignorance can be fixed (like thinking Ohio State can beat BAMA) but stupidity can't be fixed.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 11:43:00 AM »
One of the things I really like is discovering my ignorance.  That means I have come across something I know nothing or little about and have the opportunity to learn about it.  Just remember: stupidity is forever and ignorance is temporary.  We are all ignorant, but none of us here are stupid. Ignorance can be fixed (like thinking Ohio State can beat BAMA) but stupidity can't be fixed.  Dee
Dee..we shall see..they are giving Bama 9 points..  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline RAD

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 11:44:57 AM »
I do this almost everyday.
Love to cook and eat