Author Topic: shaved cat  (Read 1271 times)

Offline stalag

shaved cat
« Reply #-1 on: December 24, 2016, 09:49:46 AM »
I found the following story on another website I surf. I did not see this personally

Reminds me of an incident with our cat when I was a teen. Family was headed to church, in our new 1968 Mercury Montego Wagon. My dad starts the car while everyone is still in the house getting ready, as its cold out. Car starts on its high idle on auto choke but its making a shrieking sound. It drops to its regular idle, and the noise goes away. My dad is perplexed, so he revs the engine. The shrieking sound goes up and down with the revs. Weird, a new car even. So he has me get behind the wheel and rev the engine as he pops the hood. Soon as the hood opens, there is fluffy white hair all over the place. WTF? So I rev the engine and he starts screaming to shut it off. Uhh... the cat is pinned in the fan shroud. The blades have completely shaved its entire back, but no blood. As we revved the motor the fan blades would move out millimeters and shave the cat some. Funniest thing I had ever seen, could not stop laughing. Then I am in trouble for laughing my butt off... got out of going to Sunday school that week though.
I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing.

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
Re: shaved cat
« on: December 24, 2016, 10:31:28 AM »
O.K...time to change my underwear now....I laughed so hard that tears ran down my leg..... :D :D :D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 08:19:24 PM »
O.K...time to change my underwear now....I laughed so hard that tears ran down my leg..... :D :D :D

Oh Oh,  Tee has reached the plastic pull up time of life....you know....when farting is an adventure  :D :D :D :D
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 10:40:56 PM »

Oh Oh,  Tee has reached the plastic pull up time of life....you know....when farting is an adventure gamble :D :D :D :D

Fixed that for you Smoke! :D :D :D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 10:46:01 AM »

Oh Oh,  Tee has reached the plastic pull up time of life....you know....when farting is an adventure gamble :D :D :D :D

Fixed that for you Smoke! :D :D :D

Thanks Tee.......about a 50/50 chance these days.............and don't forget a good strong cough or sneeze could be dicey  ;)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline Jaxon

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 05:30:50 PM »
That happened at our house to two different cats a couple of years apart.  They seemed to like the warmth of the engine.

B T W, they both survived. 
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!