Author Topic: 84 year old man's physical  (Read 447 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
84 year old man's physical
« Reply #-1 on: May 29, 2013, 02:28:43 PM »
Y'all may remember my telling you about my high school classmate doing the Heimlich Maneuver.  Well, the other day I was talking with him and he was telling me about this 84 year old man who came in for his physical.  After all the tests and everything Lee told him he was in really great shape and everything is OK.

The old man told him, "Yeah. I feel great.  Even have a 23 year old wife.  And you know what, Doc?  She pregnant! I'm gonna be a daddy at my age.  What do you think about that?"

Lee looked at him and said, "Mr. Cone let me tell you a story about a friend of mine.  He is a big time hunter and has hunted all over the world.  He has killed so many different types of stuffed trophies that he had to build a separate building to handle them.  One day he was at his lake house up on Clarks Hill Lake and was walking out to the end of his dock when this wild, snarling beaver jumped up on the dock and started heading toward him just a growling and drooling. Now normally he carries a weapon with him everywhere he goes but this time all he had was his walking cane and it was useless as a gun.  Anyway, he held  up this useless stick like a gun hoping to frighten the beaver away but it kept coming.  Just as the beaver got within about five feet of him a shot rang out and the beaver fell dead right at his feet."

Lee was silent for a minute and then asked the old man, "Do you know what that means?"

The old man thought for a minute and then said, "Someone shot the beaver?"

"That's right," Lee replied.  "Someone else shot the beaver."

Dee
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:57:04 PM by deestafford »
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Re: 84 year old man's physical
« on: May 29, 2013, 08:05:31 PM »

Hey Dee, if I hit -84-, I aint going near a Doctors...why tempt fate  :D :D
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline MoHuka

Re: 84 year old man's physical
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 08:43:24 AM »
Good One....
Lead a good life and treat your fellow man as you wish to be treated and the attendance at your funeral will be largely dependent on the weather
---------------------------
KCBS CBJ
Bradley 6-rack with PID and 2-element mod
REC TEC
SRG with Tommy Ring
Weber Genesis with Grill Grates
ANOVA Sous Vide