Author Topic: Taking care of the wife's mother  (Read 497 times)

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Taking care of the wife's mother
« Reply #-1 on: June 14, 2013, 10:17:12 AM »
It seems this couple is all dressed and ready to go out for the evening.  They called a cab, turned on the outdoor light,covered the pet parakeet, and put the cat in the back yard.
The cab arrived and they open the front door to leave.  Using normal great agility the cat sneaks into the front yard and into the the house.  Well, they didn't want the cat to mess with the bird while they were gone so the husband goes back in to chase it while the wife waited in the cab.
The cat ran upstairs with the man in hot pursuit.
The wife didn't want the cab driver to know that the house would be empty while they were out for the night, so she explains that her husband went upstairs to say goodnight to her mother.
A minute or two later the husband came out, got in the cab, and the driver takes off.
"Sorry I took so  long," he said as they drove away.  "She was hiding under the bed.  I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out."
Then I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me.  But it worked!  I took her downstairs and threw her out into the backyard."

Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers

Offline CDN Smoker

• Manitoba, Canada
Re: Taking care of the wife's mother
« on: June 14, 2013, 10:42:43 AM »
Needed that.

Thanks Dee ;D
"GO JETS GO"

MAK 2 Star #1351
Traeger Model BBQ 124, # 1106

Nothing has really happened until it has been recorded. – Virginia Woolf (Usually misquoted as “no pictures, didn’t happen”)

Any mistakes in my writing is by Apple and I am tired of fighting with him as to who is correct.

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
Re: Taking care of the wife's mother
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 02:33:59 PM »
 :D  sounds like a true story.  :D
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven