OTHER HOBBIES > OTHER HOBBIES

Was wondering why this would not just go away.

<< < (2/3) > >>

drholly:

--- Quote from: smokendevo on July 27, 2014, 06:36:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: drholly on July 27, 2014, 06:33:11 PM ---I hate spiders too. Maybe you should move....  ;) ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

OK David just don't tell the perspective buyer about the spiders  :D :D

--- End quote ---

You got it bud!  ;) :D :D

hikerman:
Size 10 1/2 shoe works good on those evil bugs!

TentHunteR:
That looks like a Wolf Spider. They are one of the spiders that are good to have around your place to keep some of the other unwanted bugs away.  As long as they're outside, please! ;)

When we lived in North Carolina, one time I saw something brown scurry across the floor out of the corner of my eye and thought it was a mouse.  When I investigated turns out it was the biggest wolf spider I'd ever seen.

deestafford:
Also, if you leave your gloves out around the cooker or even your yard work gloves, always check the inside for spiders before putting them on.  I've found creatures in mine.  Dee

aliengriller:
Agree about keeping spiders around.  They help keep worse things under control.   Yeah, they may look scary, but unless they are brown recluse or black widows, we just leave them alone.   That, and my birder wife says the birds also help keep the spiders under control.   All part of the circle of live, I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version