Author Topic: Long Live the King  (Read 2361 times)

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
Re: Long Live the King
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 09:00:22 PM »
I will buy the ribs and beer.. Get up here and show me how to cook ribs on my WSM like that.. We can chill at the trailer and fish.

I would love that.

Tee, I will fire up the truck for road trip to Scally's!!  Fishing, Sparky's ribs!!  What do you think?

Scally and Sparky,
Are you still planning on attending the Fall Gathering?  I am waiting on Dee for some suggestions for places to stay.  I'll PM both of you with the details.

Art

I don't think I can make it this year.  I was going to come out this year but have to put a new roof on my house.

Bummer!!!  We'll hoist a few in your honor.

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline Scallywag

• Ontario, Canada
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 08:49:36 AM »
I will buy the ribs and beer.. Get up here and show me how to cook ribs on my WSM like that.. We can chill at the trailer and fish.

I would love that.

Tee, I will fire up the truck for road trip to Scally's!!  Fishing, Sparky's ribs!!  What do you think?

Scally and Sparky,
Are you still planning on attending the Fall Gathering?  I am waiting on Dee for some suggestions for places to stay.  I'll PM both of you with the details.

Art
I burned up the last of my vacation time when my mother in law passed. I am still going to try and come down just for the weekend.
Mak 2 star #855
XL BGE
18.5 WSM

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 12:01:01 PM »
Sparky another great rack of ribs!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven