FORUM SPONSORS > A-MAZE-N PRODUCTS

Scary Low Price On Tumblers Sale!!

<< < (3/4) > >>

drholly:

--- Quote from: teesquare on December 30, 2015, 07:08:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: drholly on December 30, 2015, 03:28:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: teesquare on October 24, 2014, 10:02:49 PM ---I have 2 of them, folks - let me say that THIS may be the best "cheat tool" you can own ;D. A 20-30 minute ride in this will be the same as a 24 hour regular marinade in your fridge...WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

--- End quote ---

Can you forward this to my wife? Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Absolutely! Along with 2 round trip tickets to the hospital...for you and I??? :D :D :D

No kidding - I think this vacuum tumbler is as valuable to me as my Sous Vide. Fact, I often use them in sequence. ;)

--- End quote ---

I get it - this would be fantastic... but not sure enough outlets in the hospital room... as Jack would say - just sayin'...

Tailgating is my game:
You know you folks get me in trouble ;) I could have five wives & it would not cost me as much as this site does.....

I bought one also.........Now I look into the five wives LOL

fishingbouchman:
Dang u all.  Just placed my order

Tailgating is my game:
I wonder if you could use this on a pizza dough ???

teesquare:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on January 01, 2016, 06:32:11 PM ---I wonder if you could use this on a pizza dough ???

--- End quote ---

Sure...If you want to marinade your dough.....under vacuum....and then clean it up off the ceiling when it rises - and blows the lid off the canister.... :D :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version