Welcome Center > Posting Photos & Videos

Can I post yahoo flikr pictures?

(1/4) > >>

BrewerDave:
I'm a total newb on this site. I have some pictures of my home built smoker on flikr. Can I post those here? If so, how?

Help an idiot please

Thanks,
DS

muebe:
Flickr does not allow for direct linking so you need the url source of the image. Then you copy and paste that in between the image code ""

You get this by right clicking on the image and selecting properties. It will show you the source url near the bottom.

If you post a link to the Flickr page image here I can show you.

I think Cliff made a post with pictures on how to do it.

TwoPockets:

--- Quote from: muebe on December 20, 2014, 08:36:56 PM ---Flickr does not allow for direct linking so you need the url source of the image. Then you copy and paste that in between the image code ""

You get this by right clicking on the image and selecting properties. It will show you the source url near the bottom.

--- End quote ---

That made my head hurt, probably will kill Dee.

BrewerDave:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/128401374@N07/15444714284/

Las Vegan Cajun:

--- Quote from: TwoPockets on December 21, 2014, 10:34:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: muebe on December 20, 2014, 08:36:56 PM ---Flickr does not allow for direct linking so you need the url source of the image. Then you copy and paste that in between the image code ""

--- End quote ---

That made my head hurt, probably will kill Dee.

--- End quote ---

That's funny.  :P :P :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version