FORUM SPONSORS > A-MAZE-N PRODUCTS

Tube smoker with Pit Barrel cooker?

<< < (5/5)

Ka Honu:

--- Quote from: Pappymn on April 11, 2015, 11:53:25 AM ---He really has a gift for long run on paragraphs that in the end make my head hurt
--- End quote ---

... and he just did it again. I feel your pain, Pappy. Luckily I have lots of tequila on hand to remedy the problem.

teesquare:
You are welcome :D

muebe:

--- Quote from: teesquare on April 11, 2015, 03:44:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ka Honu on April 11, 2015, 11:35:22 AM ---tee - What an excellently crafted reply which both explains and demonstrates the concept of CYA without ever using the word "liability."

--- End quote ---

Thanks - but the honest explanation for not even the intimation of the "L Word" ( no...not that one...LIABILITY :o ;D ) is because it is not necessary. See the User Agreement. ;)
And, in truth - but without sounding "preachy" - I genuinely desire that all participants here will allow their conscience for the safety of all to guide any advice given. That would be to remind each of us - there are guides published by the earlier mentioned food safety constabulary ( a.k.a - USDA/FDA ) which should be the final word. What each individual chooses to do in variance of stated advisements based on USAD/FDA is completely up to them and the consequences shall not be abridged to LTBBQ. Period. ( court precedence is established at District, Apellate, and U.S. Supreme Court levels siding with our policy on this matter).

Now - before anyone gets heartburn form even thinking about law and lawyers...GO COOK SOMETHING..... :D :D :D

--- End quote ---

Shouldn't the print on this post be really too small to read and have an announcer reading it so fast that you cannot understand?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version