FORUM SPONSORS > MAK Grills

Feedback from MAK grill owners

<< < (3/4) > >>

Harriska2:
6 months later we are still extremely pleased with ours. Holds temp in 30 degree weather perfectly.  Convection is more uniform than my oven and you can tell when baking cookies!  Used 10 bags pellets in 5 months over winter and spring.

fryfour:
would not  trade  my 2 star for anything ..... waiting for my new mak mini....

Gtsum2:

--- Quote from: fryfour on May 28, 2018, 02:20:59 PM ---would not  trade  my 2 star for anything ..... waiting for my new mak mini....

--- End quote ---

?????  I have heard rumors of this for a long, long time...are they now in production??  If so, I’m all over it for the camper

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sschorr:

--- Quote from: Gtsum2 on May 28, 2018, 04:03:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: fryfour on May 28, 2018, 02:20:59 PM ---would not  trade  my 2 star for anything ..... waiting for my new mak mini....

--- End quote ---

?????  I have heard rumors of this for a long, long time...are they now in production??  If so, I’m all over it for the camper

--- End quote ---

When I got my 2 Star, there was a MAK marketing brochure in the shipment.  It has a 2 page spread on the MINI MAK with the tag "NEW!".  It looks similar to a 1 Star without the lower legs and "cart".  21"H x 29" W x 18" D, hopper 10 lbs.  The weight specs seem weird as it say "grill weight 88 lbs", but lists the "MAK PAK weight as 21.5 lbs" - not sure what MAK PACK is versus grill.

Nothing on MAK's web site about it though.  And no price shown.

Salmonsmoker:

--- Quote from: sschorr on June 08, 2018, 09:34:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gtsum2 on May 28, 2018, 04:03:17 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

When I got my 2 Star, there was a MAK marketing brochure in the shipment.  It has a 2 page spread on the MINI MAK with the tag "NEW!".  It looks similar to a 1 Star without the lower legs and "cart".  21"H x 29" W x 18" D, hopper 10 lbs.  The weight specs seem weird as it say "grill weight 88 lbs", but lists the "MAK PAK weight as 21.5 lbs" - not sure what MAK PACK is versus grill.

Nothing on MAK's web site about it though.  And no price shown.

--- End quote ---

I wonder if that might be the power source to run the Mini-MAK?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version