FORUM SPONSORS > MAK Grills

Feedback from MAK grill owners

<< < (4/4)

rwalters:

When I got my 2 Star, there was a MAK marketing brochure in the shipment.  It has a 2 page spread on the MINI MAK with the tag "NEW!".  It looks similar to a 1 Star without the lower legs and "cart".  21"H x 29" W x 18" D, hopper 10 lbs.  The weight specs seem weird as it say "grill weight 88 lbs", but lists the "MAK PAK weight as 21.5 lbs" - not sure what MAK PACK is versus grill.

Nothing on MAK's web site about it though.  And no price shown.
[/quote]

I wonder if that might be the power source to run the Mini-MAK?
[/quote]
--- Quote from: sschorr on June 08, 2018, 09:34:21 AM ---I believe that the MAK Pack is an add-on system giving you more vertical cooking surface, as in additional cooking grates.  Can't remember where I saw it, but from what I remember it was pretty cool :) 

--- End quote ---

stalag:
I am loving my grill I bought from Cliff.

TentHunteR:

--- Quote from: stalag on April 16, 2020, 01:01:40 PM ---I am loving my grill I bought from Cliff.

--- End quote ---

Kevin bought my 2014 1 Star almost three years ago, when we upgraded to a 2017 1 Star.   And some of the stuff he's been cooking on it is simply amazing!  He recently smoked his first ever briskets, not one but two full packers and hit the out of the park on his very first try!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version