FORUM SPONSORS > Savor Spices

Savor Spice Night on the PK Grill

(1/3) > >>

hikerman:
Let's see,  we've got asparagus wrapped in bacon smothered in Super Pig, then there's sweet corn drizzled with EVOO and then dowsed with Way Out West and a bit of Tajin, and finally some Valesano's Italian sausage patties dusted up with Fine Swine & Bovine. The asparagus and corn were seared on the flat side of Grill Grates and then finished indirect.
The patties were fast-grilled on the GG's and dinner was ready in minutes! Quick and extremely flavorful Friday night fare! Our semi-fearless leader sure knows how to blend the spices for some great rubs! Thanks Tim for making me look good! ;)
Hope everybody has a great weekend!  8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

highball:
Nice looking feast, I cant wait for local sweet corn to get ripe

smokeasaurus:
Yup, that'll work  :P :P :P :P

drholly:
That all looks excellent, especially the corn - love grilled corn - great cook! And, the best part - you are financing T2's trip to Ohio - way to go!

hikerman:

--- Quote from: drholly on June 05, 2015, 10:26:24 PM ---That all looks excellent, especially the corn - love grilled corn - great cook! And, the best part - you are financing T2's trip to Ohio - way to go!

--- End quote ---

Lol I was kinda thinking very similar thoughts David while shaking on the Savor. In a small way, I'm probably sponsoring questionable behavior!  :D  But if I was in Ohio I'd be right there with the questionable behavior. It searches me out!
All kidding aside Savor Spices is top-shelf and makes it easy to prepare mighty tasty food that people rave about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version