Author Topic: Ribs 4 ways!  (Read 2712 times)

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
Re: Ribs 4 ways!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2015, 07:53:05 AM »
Looks real good!

Ribs and egg rolls. I love it!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline dane2992

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 09:11:46 AM »
Looks real good!

Ribs and egg rolls. I love it!
A friends step mother makes fresh lupia. Best I've ever tasted

Offline Jaxon

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2015, 02:43:11 PM »
I'm gonna have to try to find peach nectar again...it disappeared a while back.  You'd think that here, in "the peach state" we could find anything "peachy".

I think I would like using peach nectar better than apple juice.  Thanks for the idea.
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!

Offline dane2992

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 12:36:28 AM »
I'm gonna have to try to find peach nectar again...it disappeared a while back.  You'd think that here, in "the peach state" we could find anything "peachy".

I think I would like using peach nectar better than apple juice.  Thanks for the idea.
Would deff suggest peach over apple honestly. You can actually taste the peach when they are done and the aroma is amazing. Tomorrow I'm cooking more ribs. Those two racks will have molasses smothered and seasoned with fs&b. Every hour they will get peach nectar poured over them. After three hours on smoke, two hours wrapped with agave nectar, brown sugar, and peach nectar. After the two hrs, they will get sauced and be devoured by idk how many people idk.lol
My honest opinion, peach gives a better flavor than apple. To me apple will just provide moisture. Good thing I have 5 cabs of Kerns Peach Nectar in my freezer!