Author Topic: Chicagoland - group buy on pellets  (Read 770 times)

Offline muralboy

Chicagoland - group buy on pellets
« Reply #-1 on: December 09, 2015, 12:21:52 AM »
Hi,

I need to stock up on pellets and was wondering if anyone in the Chicago are is interested in a group buy from Cooking Pellets.  I like and use their Perfect Mix.  They also have 100% hickory.

We would only need a 15 bag minimum.  I'd take 5 of them.  I have a commercial location that can accept the delivery or may even consider going there to pick them up.

Anyone interested?

Keep Calm And Smoke On

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
Re: Chicagoland - group buy on pellets
« on: December 09, 2015, 10:09:56 AM »
Give this a day or two - then bump your thread to keep it on the radar. We have a good number of members in the Chicagoland area. I think you will get some responses.
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline hikerman

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 12:04:05 PM »
Muralboy, when I bought my GMG Daniel Boone 4 years ago I got a sweetheart deal on the grill plus a discount on Lumberjack Pellets with free shipping on as many bags of pellets as I wanted. So I'm still good.  I don't want to steer you away from a site-sponsor, but if you get in a pinch, Rural King sells Lumberjack Pellets for $14.99 per 20# bag. Quantity may get a discount as well.
There is a Rural King in Plano, IL, I've seen them in the Peru, IL store recently.

Offline muralboy

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 10:03:20 AM »
Just putting this out there again.  I may even take a run up there next week and pick them up myself.

Anyone interested?
Keep Calm And Smoke On