General > Restaurants, BBQ Joints and reviews

Sacramento trip

(1/3) > >>

tlg4942:
  I'm making a short trip to Sacramento Ca, Wednesday - Saturday. My brothers memorial service is being held in Marysville near Yuba City on Friday.  Anyone have any recommendations on places to eat or see while I'm there?   Something I shouldn't miss... 

tlg4942:
 Boy, Sacramento must be a hole in the ground!   And to top that off they are saying high winds for our flight in! 

IR2dum:
Terry, we are not ignoring you. It's just that I have only driven through Sacremento and only know where the McDonald's fine eating establishments are. Figured you'd want something a little more substantial. I know it will be a sad trip for y'all, but I hope that it will be a good trip. Safe travels.

sparky:
Lucilles in roseville is ok.  Ruth Chris at the galleria is good but expensive.  Morton's in sacramento is fantastic but very expensive.  BJ's in roseville is good, fun and allot of good beers.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

TMB:
Just have a safe trip Terry.   As for food ?  Best this to do is ask a few folks once your there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version