General > Competition Related Information

Got me Some Hardware!!

(1/2) > >>

Tenpoint5:
Today was the third annual Chili Challenge and Football Tailgate here in Cascade. I really didn't want to go with my wife and kids to see my sister in laws new house, so I entered. After making the first batch of chili I tasted it and tasted it then said I better make some for me or I won't have enough to take to the Chili Cook Off. So i went back to the grocery store and bought all the ingredients again and made round two. Since this batch was to be for me I doctored it up and kicked up the heat. I even cut up some of my Pork and Shrimp Sausages and put them in there. After eating a bowl I said to myself SELF this is really good maybe we should enter this one instead. So I called the lady in charge of the contest and asked if I could put two entries in. She said sure thing. Cool one medium and one hot entry loaded into the truck today and down to the park. There ended up being 14 people entered into the cook off. Here is a picture of the chili that I entered as the hot entry.

I was told by several people that it was the hottest of the chili's that where there.When everything was said and done. I went home with this, along with bragging rights for the next year.

MossyMO:
Congrats and nice work!
Was it the medium or the hot that received best tasting chili?

teesquare:
Congrats Chris! That sounds like it was a fun time. Gonna go pro with your chili cookin? ;D

Tenpoint5:

--- Quote from: MossyMO on October 20, 2012, 09:34:43 PM ---Congrats and nice work!
Was it the medium or the hot that received best tasting chili?

--- End quote ---

It was the Hot

No I am not going pro this was a just for fun and bragging rights comp sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce

TentHunteR:
WOOT!  Congrats on your win!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version