Recipes > Cooked In A Dish Entrees

Meatzabolli Pies

<< < (3/3)

bamabob:
I see your point. I wouldn't call it a pork recipe though personally as he's not telling you what to put in it. I call it Pizza! The question is, what does Bob call it? :P I call it delicious :)
[/quote]

I would consider it pizza casserole.  Actually a pizza pot pie.  It's baked, the meatballs had both pork and beef in them.
And yes, they are delicious and easy.  Same technique is used for chicken/turkey pot pies.
I once made a burnt ends pot pie, that was a little over the top.  Burnt ends, BBQ sauce, mac & cheese. 

tomcrete1:
No matter how it's labeled it looks delicious! bookmarked!

Admin2:

--- Quote from: bamabob on June 26, 2016, 03:25:40 PM ---I see your point. I wouldn't call it a pork recipe though personally as he's not telling you what to put in it. I call it Pizza! The question is, what does Bob call it? :P I call it delicious :)

--- End quote ---

I would consider it pizza casserole.  Actually a pizza pot pie.  It's baked, the meatballs had both pork and beef in them.
And yes, they are delicious and easy.  Same technique is used for chicken/turkey pot pies.
I once made a burnt ends pot pie, that was a little over the top.  Burnt ends, BBQ sauce, mac & cheese.
[/quote]

It was brought to our attention that the forum needed another thread section to locate this recipe in a more appropriate location - your response and definition is most helpful. Thank you - please see the new section titled: Cooked In A Dish

Savannahsmoker:
Unbelievable creative delicious looking dish.  Great job and I have to bookmark this on.

HighOnSmoke:

--- Quote from: Smokin Don on June 26, 2016, 02:45:51 PM ---A great idea and super cook!!! Don

--- End quote ---

X2!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version