Author Topic: Beer Can Burgers on the PK  (Read 3480 times)

Offline hikerman

Re: Beer Can Burgers on the PK
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2016, 10:29:22 AM »
Looks tasty but I think they would be better served without a bun and called something other than a burger. That said I'll take one!

Nate these are versatile. I believe BBQ Pit Boys place their's on a mound of mashed potatoes besides on a bun. I was going to serve without a bun but at platetime I melted :D and used a bun. ???

Offline rwalters

Beer Can Burgers on the PK
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2016, 11:10:48 AM »
Outstanding! Hope you were right outside the Emergency Room as you consumed those bad boys!?!?

You know, I didn't think these were diet burgers from the get-go so.....my nurse was monitoring my pulse rate and she so kindly offered to zap me using cables hooked up to my truck battery if she felt I needed pain/reviving! :D
Sounds like a solid safety plan... consume on brother ;-)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:28:21 AM by rwalters »
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline Savannahsmoker

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2016, 02:19:30 PM »
Spread one's feet, extend elbows out, hunch over to not get any on ya and devour.  Looks delicious.
Art

Blaz'n Grill Works Grid Iron (Copper)
Royall RG 2000 (gone to live with nephew)
Weber Genesis E-330 (Copper)
The Big Easy
Weber Smokey Joe Gold for fun and vacation,

Offline Cajunate

• Eatin Louisiana
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 07:45:31 AM »
Looks tasty but I think they would be better served without a bun and called something other than a burger. That said I'll take one!

Nate these are versatile. I believe BBQ Pit Boys place their's on a mound of mashed potatoes besides on a bun. I was going to serve without a bun but at platetime I melted :D and used a bun. ???

Just for the record ...I didn't mean anything negative toward you or your post. Yeah, I've seen the Pit Boys make these but I think they were just trying to do something over the top. Not that it wouldn't or doesn't taste good but, that on a bun is a lot asking from that bun. LOl.........
Traeger Executive 125
Broil King Keg 4000
Primo Jr. Oval
 Cast Iron Jambalaya Pot
Various Outdoor Burners and Pots
Custom made Deep Fryer
Old Fashioned Open Pit Grill