Cured Meats & Food Preservation > Pickling & Canning

Krauts on for New Years

(1/2) > >>

Smokin Don:
I got a batch of kraut on for my New Year's Day good luck dinner, pork and kraut. It will be done Dec. 16 and have a couple of weeks to mellow in the fridge.

Pam if you haven't started better get it on. :)
Smokin Don

Pam Gould:
I'm ahead of you Don..I did 26#'s of sauerkraut last month..it is ready..I have been sharing as I got all the cabbage for free this year. Been eating it in everything, I like it straight from the jar..so does Maci. Enjoy..I think I have about 16 quart jars put up.  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

Ka Honu:
Just took out a batch last week because you have to have sauerkraut with your turkey and gravy for Thanksgiving. It's the law.

Smokin Don:

--- Quote from: Pam Gould on November 16, 2016, 08:32:25 PM ---I'm ahead of you Don..I did 26#'s of sauerkraut last month..it is ready..I have been sharing as I got all the cabbage for free this year. Been eating it in everything, I like it straight from the jar..so does Maci. Enjoy..I think I have about 16 quart jars put up.  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

--- End quote ---
Dang Pam you got kraut coming out of your ears!!! Don

Pam Gould:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on November 16, 2016, 08:36:04 PM ---Just took out a batch last week because you have to have sauerkraut with your turkey and gravy for Thanksgiving. It's the law.

--- End quote ---
How do you do your sauerkraut for Thanksgiving?  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Don..not exactly my ears..ya know what I mean..lol  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version