FORUM SPONSORS > Adrenaline Barbecue Co.

New BRISKET video!

(1/1)

abcbarbecue:
We just posted this video a couple of weeks ago.  Should have posted it here sooner but we were on vacation at the time and came back home to a major furball.  I hope you guys like it.  Let us know what other videos you'd like to see.  Next up is a smoked chuck roast cheesesteak vid!

LarryO1947:
 :thumbup: :thumbup:

teesquare:
Great video!
Thanks for posting this! This is the best instructional about brisket - as well as how to use the Slow and Sear that I can imagine. Nice production quality David.

I ordered my Slow and Sear yesterday - and will be perched on the deck with binoculars watching for the delivery truck :D. Really excited to use it - and been hankerin' for brisket.

abcbarbecue:

--- Quote from: teesquare on February 11, 2017, 09:01:34 AM ---Great video!
Thanks for posting this! This is the best instructional about brisket - as well as how to use the Slow and Sear that I can imagine. Nice production quality David.

I ordered my Slow and Sear yesterday - and will be perched on the deck with binoculars watching for the delivery truck :D. Really excited to use it - and been hankerin' for brisket.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  and Awesome!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

HighOnSmoke:
Awesome David! Justin does excellent videos! I am subscribed to your channel and his on You Tube! Excellent videos on both!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version