FORUM SPONSORS > Adrenaline Barbecue Co.

Interview with Tim Tucker

(1/6) > >>

abcbarbecue:
Hey folks I'm about to drive over to Teesquare's house to cook up some ribs on his new Slow 'N Sear and talk about Adrenaline Barbecue Company.  All will be captured on Video!  He plans on asking me about how I got into barbecue, invented the Slow 'N Sear, why the SnS is special, and how ABC became a sponsor for LTBBQ.  If you have any questions you'd like him to ask list them here for consideration!

Also, video makes me nervous, so I could use a pep talk. LOL  8)

Pam Gould:
When you start talking bbq, which is your specialty, the talk will flow..just ignore the video and you will be just fine. Besides Tee is funny and friendly, just sayin   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

sliding_billy:
If you stop in Texas on the way, I'll be sure to give you a good pep talk. :-)  Seriously, best of luck!

smokeasaurus:
Make sure Tim is not wearing shorts when you get there  ;) ;)

....and make sure he does not follow you when you leave........you will never get rid of him  ;D ;D

tlg4942:

--- Quote from: Pam Gould on February 16, 2017, 09:52:02 AM ---When you start talking bbq, which is your specialty, the talk will flow..just ignore the video and you will be just fine. Besides Tee is funny and friendly, just sayin   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

--- End quote ---
  Its just HOW FRIENDLY that's concerning....  And wear sunglasses in case he has his shorts on.   :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version