General > Specials, Discounts and Sales

CookinPellets

(1/2) > >>

slamm:
Amazon has just dropped Cookinpellets to $31.50 per 40 lb bag.  They were over $35 yesterday.  I picked up a bag of Hickory.  Everyone here seems to like them.

rwalters:
LOVE cookinpellets!! I just split a mini bulk order and was able to get the perfect blend (my fave) for $24.67/bag delivered to my door. You can order straight through their website. A small bulk order consists of 15 bags. Split it with another person and it's pretty easy on the wallet ;-)

sliding_billy:
Their Amazon precises fluctuate more than any item I have ever seen.  That is the lowest I have seen it in months and still is listed as that price.  I keep both types in my saved for later bucket just to watch for markdowns.

slamm:
Thanks or the info on bulk ordering.  That really in a great deal.  What is your preferred pellet?  Thanks.

rwalters:

--- Quote from: slamm on May 10, 2017, 11:15:02 AM ---Thanks or the info on bulk ordering.  That really in a great deal.  What is your preferred pellet?  Thanks.

--- End quote ---
I have only tried their Perfect Blend...totally satisfied with it, so I have not tried their hickory...lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version