FORUM SPONSORS > UMAi Dry

WELCOME UMAi!!!

<< < (3/4) > >>

tomcrete1:
Welcome :)

nepas:

--- Quote from: ACW3 on June 28, 2017, 07:22:21 AM ---Welcome!!  I have used your products and love them.  I just never seem to make enough.  The "evaporation rate" is rather high.

Art

--- End quote ---

That would be evaporation via consumption.

RAD:
Welcome

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

teesquare:

--- Quote from: nepas on June 29, 2017, 05:34:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: ACW3 on June 28, 2017, 07:22:21 AM ---Welcome!!  I have used your products and love them.  I just never seem to make enough.  The "evaporation rate" is rather high.

Art

--- End quote ---

That would be evaporation via consumption.

--- End quote ---

I knew what he meant....Art makes some great cured stuff, and I live close enough to benefit! ;D

DryageGuru:
Thank you to all the folks that have welcomed us on this forum. We are excited to talk about BBQing, dry aging steak, making charcuterie and dry sausage at home. Just to give some background on our company: We started in 2007 selling UMAi Dry to meat processors and restaurants for dry aging beef in their walk in coolers and cold storage facilities. In Febraury 2009 we started a website that was originally intended as information page for meat processors, however we did add a basic E-commerce capability not thinking it would be used much. Within a day we had our first online sale and it was to an individual customer who wanted to dry age steaks in his fridge. Since that time UMAI Dry is sold worldwide to more than 100 countries to tens of thousands of home chefs who are trying to recreate centuries old food traditions: dry aged steak, dry cured meats and dry sausage. We call this: Creating tradition at Home.
We would like to know what excites you when you think of creating tradition at home.
Here is a couple of brief videos that describe the process of using UMAI Dry to make dry aged steak, charcuterie and dry sausage (we call this salumi):

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version