Outdoor Cooking Equipment > PIZZA OVENS - Wood Fired

Who doesn't like pizza???

<< < (2/2)

Roget:
You know, the local Papa John's (in our city) make a decent pie. This was in a town a short distance south of me, & it was terrible.
I actually like the thin crust pizza from our local Pizza Hut, but I haven't bought a pizza from a pizza parlor since I purchased my Blackstone oven.

HighOnSmoke:
Very nice looking pizzas!

RG:
I guess I am weird, I like Papa John's :P

I can make a pretty good pie, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I do order out and Papa John's is pretty good. I can't hardly eat Pizza Hut but a few days ago I ordered it for the first time in a long time and noticed they have so many ways to configure your pizza that I actually had a pretty good pizza from the hut. I got a thin'n crispy with a "Crushed Tomato Sauce" instead of their normal stuff and it was pretty good I must say!

I have been wanting to fire up the UUNI though and make some pies but I've been too busy to mess with it. I could always just order from Roget's Pizza Parlor :P

Tailgating is my game:
I grew up with NY & CT pizza as good as it gets but when I am in the mood almost all pizza is good LOL Even the cardboard kind

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version