Spriited Discussions > SPIRITED DISCUSSIONS

My Favorite Booze

<< < (3/7) > >>

mrbbq:

--- Quote from: Savannahsmoker on October 11, 2017, 08:50:12 PM ---You had me with the Bourbon but lost me with the Pear Vodka,

--- End quote ---

I wasn't a vodka drinker until I tried the Pear variety. It really is a very refreshing drink. If you like pears...even a little bit, I think you'd enjoy a pear vodka and tonic. Dont know where you live, but in Oregon, you can purchase small "sample" bottles and try a small version. You might want to do that.

ClimberDave:

--- Quote from: teesquare on October 12, 2017, 08:32:59 AM ---One that is not mentioned often - and over looked: I.W. Harper 15 year old.... MUCH better than the 12 yr.

And - I like Blanton's, Basil Hayden's Gentleman Jack.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip!  Have seen the 15 yr from time to time  never tried it however.

Big Dawg:
For me it's almost always the same thing . . . a Bin Laden . . .

Yes, that's right, two shots (Famous Grouse) and a splash.  I prefer mine on the rocks.

I typically have 4 or 5 those a night.

BD

DWard51:
For straight vodka, I like Tito's Handmade Vodka.   Smooth stuff.  I keep a glass bottle full in the freezer.  Alcohol content is high enough that it will not freeze in a residential freezer.  Makes a great mixer with no need for ice that way.   I've been a fan of the screwdriver since my college days (back when dinosaurs roamed the field still).  Simple, but oh so good.....

rexster314:
We used to keep a bottle of Herradura Anjeo in the freezer for sipping, as well as blue label Smirnoff's. Kinda got away from that after some years. Nowadays we don't drink a lot due to some medications we both take. But if I'm gonna drink a little it's gonna be a Bloody Bull, Macallan 12 yr or Havana Club Anjeo with coke. Occasionally we'll do some Nasty Martinis (like a dirty martini only dirtier)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version