Outdoor Cooking Equipment > PIZZA OVENS - Wood Fired

GMG Wood Fired Pizza Oven first attempt at pizza...

<< < (4/4)

zueth:
Have you been happy with your purchase would you recommend one? contemplating getting one for my GMG

Old Dave:

--- Quote from: zueth on April 23, 2018, 09:22:35 PM ---Have you been happy with your purchase would you recommend one? contemplating getting one for my GMG

--- End quote ---

I am very happy with the Pizza unit for the GMG and would do it again in a heartbeat! In fact, I plan to set it up permanent in my Daniel Boone and will be waiting for another sale on the Green Mountain grills where I will purchase another one to use without a pizza unit.

zueth:

--- Quote from: Old Dave on April 24, 2018, 02:01:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: zueth on April 23, 2018, 09:22:35 PM ---Have you been happy with your purchase would you recommend one? contemplating getting one for my GMG

--- End quote ---

I am very happy with the Pizza unit for the GMG and would do it again in a heartbeat! In fact, I plan to set it up permanent in my Daniel Boone and will be waiting for another sale on the Green Mountain grills where I will purchase another one to use without a pizza unit.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the feedback.

Carne Insider:

Using successfully on a Camp Chef Lux. Doesn’t fit perfect but sure works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version