Recipes > Appetizers

Wheat Thin replacments

(1/2) > >>

TMB:
I love Wheat Thins, just can't have them on this eating plan.   So looking around the interweb I found this recipe
I love them and they do taste very much like a cracker should (just make sure you brown them up )

3/4 cup of almond flour
1/8 tsp  garlic powder
1/8 onion powder
3/8 tsp of sea salt
1   egg white                  Mix well, roll to 1/8 in thick and bake at 325 for 15 mins   ( I found 350 for 18 works for me)

Score them before cooking with a pizza cutter, so when finished you can break them very easy.

Tailgating is my game:
Tommy they look good!  My wife can't eat almonds & i know you do some baking with almond flour.  Is there anything else that you know of that can replace (low Carb) almond flour? Thanks Richard

TMB:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on January 18, 2018, 04:30:12 PM ---Tommy they look good!  My wife can't eat almonds & i know you do some baking with almond flour.  Is there anything else that you know of that can replace (low Carb) almond flour? Thanks Richard

--- End quote ---
try using coconut flour it should work just fine.   I believe I may just make some Friday to see

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: TMB on January 18, 2018, 04:32:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on January 18, 2018, 04:30:12 PM ---Tommy they look good!  My wife can't eat almonds & i know you do some baking with almond flour.  Is there anything else that you know of that can replace (low Carb) almond flour? Thanks Richard

--- End quote ---
try using coconut flour it should work just fine.   I believe I may just make some Friday to see

--- End quote ---

Tommy As always thanks

TMB:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on January 18, 2018, 04:34:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: TMB on January 18, 2018, 04:32:33 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Tommy As always thanks

--- End quote ---
Anytime my friend anytime

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version