MEMBER VIDEOS > RG Videos

A little tongue in cheek motorcycle video

<< < (3/3)

RG:

--- Quote from: Big Dawg on March 02, 2018, 03:44:36 PM ---Looks like you're both having a lot of fun ! ! !

The weather finally broke today and I got out on mine . . . Gotta Love it ! ! !

BD

--- End quote ---

It was a good day to ride for sure as is today. She's out working in the yard and I'm inside doing some cleaning, lol. Otherwise we'd be off putting around again today. In between chores I am putting together another video. My computer is SO SLOW though, it'll be a while before it's done.

I figured out why videos have not matched the source quality. In Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate (what I use and am familiar with) I have been encoding in MP4 format in either HD (1080P/30fps) or in 4K/30fps and I assumed that because of such that it was giving me a high bitrate by default. NOPE! After checking under the hood, it was only outputting the video in stinkin' 4mbps! In 1080p Youtube suggests 8mbps and a common trick is to encode the 1080p to output into 4K so Youtube will allow a higher bitrate. No matter what I did, it never looked as good as the raw file unedited, Youtube or not. I changed the output to 40mbps and WOW! It looks MUCH better. I can't wait to shoot some more 4K then make a video with the high settings to see how true it is to the original. I have reverted back to 1080p because I wasn't satisfied with how bad the 4K looked.

The whole time it was just set to output at too low of a bitrate. I need a faster computer with more ram so I can make this go faster. I can watch grass grow in the time it takes to process these videos, lol.

Stay tuned for the Review & Ride video of Hot Rod's Diner in Social Circle GA. It's way more ride than review but you'll get the gist of it :)

Stay safe riding out there BD!

RAD:
Not sure what is wrong with Youtube that is the best band of all times. I haven't been riding as much as I like but the weather is breaking here too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version