MEMBER VIDEOS > RG Videos

A little tongue in cheek motorcycle video

<< < (2/3) > >>

HighOnSmoke:

--- Quote from: RG on March 01, 2018, 12:36:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: HighOnSmoke on March 01, 2018, 12:17:05 PM ---Very nice video Jason! What camera did you use?

--- End quote ---

I used the Sony FDR-X3000. I wish that the video would look the way it looks on my PC but everybody (facebook, youtube, vimeo, etc.) just compresses them so much they look bad. I may also need to use different software in the editing side of things.

--- End quote ---

I know what you mean about the compression! I was using Premiere Pro to edit all my videos, but there is so much more on this program that I won't ever use so I cancelled my Adobe subscription on it. For $19.99 a month to me it's not worth it since I don't do a lot of videos. I am now using either Filmora or Cyberlink Power Director depending on what button I click on my task bar since they are right next to each other.  ;D I had these before Premiere Pro and they do an adequate job on editing.

bamabob:
You both are just having too much fun my friend.  Stay safe and happy trails.
Enjoyed the video.

Tailgating is my game:
Jason she made you eat her dust lol...looks like fun

RG:

--- Quote from: bamabob on March 01, 2018, 09:40:52 PM ---You both are just having too much fun my friend.  Stay safe and happy trails.
Enjoyed the video.

--- End quote ---

We are really enjoying riding together for sure. We putt along mostly as her bike is little, I like to let her ride in front of me to set the pace, otherwise I'd have to pull over and wait for her (ask me how I know, lol).

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on March 01, 2018, 09:56:01 PM ---Jason she made you eat her dust lol...looks like fun

--- End quote ---

In defense of her little motorcycle, it's in its break in period so she can't really goose it too much. That's okay though, we have intercoms in our helmets so if I happen to be in front and we get separated, I can tell her where to turn to find me. We're going out tomorrow to eat at a 50s diner so I plan on making a video for that!

Big Dawg:
Looks like you're both having a lot of fun ! ! !

The weather finally broke today and I got out on mine . . . Gotta Love it ! ! !

BD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version