MEMBER VIDEOS > RG Videos

Perk Avenue Lunch - Madison GA

(1/1)

RG:
It's that time again folks, my wife and I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday and rode out to Madison to a place called Perk Avenue. It's a cozy little place that sells coffee and also has a pretty nice menu consisting of sandwiches, wraps (hot and cold), soup, salads, quesadillas, ice cream and sundaes. Stephanie got a Turkey & bacon hot wrap and I got a BBQ Chicken hot wrap. We chose chips and a pickle spear as our side. The total bill, with tea, was about $21.00 IIRC. We will be back for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUV7QaeaA8Y&feature=youtu.be

bamabob:
You and Steph are just having too much fun Jason!  Nice video, looks like a nice ride in a great town.  Those out of the way places are often times the best places to eat.  So you're looking to downsize and stop and check out a large house on a large property?  LOL  didn't take long!

RG:

--- Quote from: bamabob on March 25, 2018, 05:18:46 PM ---You and Steph are just having too much fun Jason!  Nice video, looks like a nice ride in a great town.  Those out of the way places are often times the best places to eat.  So you're looking to downsize and stop and check out a large house on a large property?  LOL  didn't take long!

--- End quote ---

That house is sold already but it's not one we'd consider anyway. It's on a slab, that's a no-no for a plumber :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version