Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Welcome to Outdoor Cooking!

Turns out I've been wrong all this time...

(1/4) > >>

Ka Honu:
... and smoking with wet wood is better than using dry. It's got something to do with the number of carcinogens removed by soaking wood chips that would otherwise "poison" your smoke. Sorry to have misled everyone for all these years but wanted to set the record straight. Mea culpa.

GusRobin:
What brought the change of heart?

teesquare:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on April 02, 2018, 12:41:06 AM ---... and smoking with wet wood is better than using dry. It's got something to do with the number of carcinogens removed by soaking wood chips that would otherwise "poison" your smoke. Sorry to have misled everyone for all these years but wanted to set the record straight. Mea culpa.

--- End quote ---

Er... how bad was that recent head injury, Turtle? ??? 8)

TMB:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on April 02, 2018, 12:41:06 AM ---... and smoking with wet wood is better than using dry. It's got something to do with the number of carcinogens removed by soaking wood chips that would otherwise "poison" your smoke. Sorry to have misled everyone for all these years but wanted to set the record straight. Mea culpa.

--- End quote ---
Say it ain't so Big GUY  ???     Do I wet my pellets as well, and if so use spring water?  ;) :)

Pappymn:
April fool's I'm guessing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version