Welcome Center > Posting Photos & Videos

Cell phone method

(1/2) > >>

Michigan0626:
Is there a simple and free method of doing pictures 100% mobile? I don't want to deal with the hassle of download from my phone to the computer, then upload to a 3rd party, and then finally on to here. Looking for easy peasy. 

I tried doing something once. I found past facebook pics. I screen shot it, tried this one free website. I attempted to put them on here, but it only left a link on here that you have to click to see.

rwalters:
Not sure how to answer your question, other than to tell you how I participate on this forum the majority of the time... and that is on my phone through Tapatalk.  Do you have tapatalk on your phone?  Uploading pics that are stored on your phone is simple through tapatalk.

Pappymn:
Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan0626:
 :thumbup:

I tried to use it a while ago, before I attempted to upload photos, and I couldn't navigate around the forum that well. I'll try again.

rwalters:

--- Quote from: Michigan0626 on April 06, 2018, 01:44:12 PM --- :thumbup:

I tried to use it a while ago, before I attempted to upload photos, and I couldn't navigate around the forum that well. I'll try again.

--- End quote ---
It's takes a bit of getting used to... but before you know it, you'll be flying :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version