Welcome Center > Posting Photos & Videos

Anyone Having problems with broken links to postimage?

(1/2) > >>

bamabob:
I've noticed that the photos aren't displaying in some of my past posts where I used Postimage as the hosting service.

Went to postimage and this message was displayed:

I just did a post in gas grilles and it worked fine.  some of my older posts are fine.  I thought maybe things were purged by PI after an amount of time but it appears to be random.  Some working, some not.   >:( :'(

Old Hickory:
I have experienced the same problem.  My posts using PI have been purged  :(  Did you find a solution?  I like PI for pics but may have to change...... again.

OH

bamabob:
No, no solution.  I am still using it and it works fine for new posts, not all of my former images are missing.  Weird....

Old Hickory:
Went to post where the images were missing...click modify... on the posted code, changed org to cc.... click save ... went to the post and the image is there.... This would be a PIA to change all images in my posts.  Maybe the site will change on their own. :(

bamabob:
thanks old hickory.  I figure after the initial views the only person interested in seeing my posts again is me.....LOL  refer to them to see how I did something when I want to do it again.
I just went back to a couple and made the change, worked well.
thanks again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version