Author Topic: Have you ever Smoked a HOTDOGS?  (Read 1352 times)

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Re: Have you ever Smoked a HOTDOGS?
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2018, 11:32:33 AM »
Tommy, have you tried hot dogs in the air fryer?

I tried one & it was really good.

It gave the skin a good stiff bite,which I actually liked.

Not trying to hjack the thread.  :)
I did when Kimmie and I went to the beach.  They were good just wondered what would happen to one if it was smoked for 2 hrs ;)
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline Tailgating is my game

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 01:03:25 PM »
I tried smoking a hot dog......but it gave a bad headache......and I couldn't keep it lit.... 8) ::) ;D ;) :D

You lit the wrong end tee

You need to dry out your rolling papers.

Tee does not use rolling papers......he just eats special brownies ???
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline Agustine

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2018, 06:19:52 PM »
I have never tried to smoke them but I saw Jaxons video for the Slawsa Dog and thought I have not had spiral dogs in a long time. Now I don't like anything with Slaw in it so that part was out  ;)

Needed some dogs to BBQ so off to the store I went and wanted the foot long ones but they were out so I ended up getting these. Never tried them, longer then common dogs and all natural. I also picked up fresh baked hot dog buns.

Grill grates need a good cleaning but heck scrap the top rails off and fire the grill up.

A mighty tasty meal with toasted buns. Fries done in the air fryer and hot gravy. Had my fix of dogs for a while  :thumbup:

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicle that you realize that violence is never the answer.

Offline rwalters

Have you ever Smoked a HOTDOGS?
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 06:36:14 PM »
I have never tried to smoke them but I saw Jaxons video for the Slawsa Dog and thought I have not had spiral dogs in a long time. Now I don't like anything with Slaw in it so that part was out  ;)

Needed some dogs to BBQ so off to the store I went and wanted the foot long ones but they were out so I ended up getting these. Never tried them, longer then common dogs and all natural. I also picked up fresh baked hot dog buns.

Grill grates need a good cleaning but heck scrap the top rails off and fire the grill up.

A mighty tasty meal with toasted buns. Fries done in the air fryer and hot gravy. Had my fix of dogs for a while  :thumbup:

Oh man... dawgs fit for a king! :)
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)