Author Topic: Questions about making baby back ribs on a pellet grill  (Read 1096 times)

Offline nukeofficer

• Grillin & Chillin
Re: Questions about making baby back ribs on a pellet grill
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2019, 12:51:51 AM »
My first time making Ribs was a huge success! You guys, especially Sparky, rock! Thank you so so so much for all the awesome advice!
Went with the 2 2 1 method and they were amazing! They were fall off the bone...literally!
So I did make one big mistake though.

When I pulled them I did not snap a picture.

Ugghhhh but I swear, they were amazing!

I do have a before pic when I had just put them on the smoker.

Thank you again!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Char-Broil GOURMET TRU-Infrared 2 Burner

Pit Boss 700FB

Offline rwalters

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 01:09:08 AM »
Nicely done! Yeah, Sparky is definitely the resident “rib whisperer”.  Cool story... several years back, Sparky decided to sell off one of his MAK pellet smokers that had seen hundreds of ribs from the master himself. Guess who bought it? Yep, this lucky guy. Man, lifting the lid on that thing for the first time was amazing... the scents of all of Sparkys magic were intoxicating :)
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline nukeofficer

• Grillin & Chillin
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 01:19:05 AM »
Nicely done! Yeah, Sparky is definitely the resident “rib whisperer”.  Cool story... several years back, Sparky decided to sell off one of his MAK pellet smokers that had seen hundreds of ribs from the master himself. Guess who bought it? Yep, this lucky guy. Man, lifting the lid on that thing for the first time was amazing... the scents of all of Sparkys magic were intoxicating :)
That is awesome!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Char-Broil GOURMET TRU-Infrared 2 Burner

Pit Boss 700FB