General > Specials, Discounts and Sales

Blackstone 35" flat Top griddle for sale - new

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jaxon:
Don't fall for it...

If it's too good to be true -you know the rest

Pam Gould:
Thanks guys..It sounded too good to be true and I want a blackstone..think I will pass on this one..I did want to check it out first. I have been looking.   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

Pappymn:

--- Quote from: Pam Gould on March 28, 2020, 02:41:52 PM ---Thanks guys..It sounded too good to be true and I want a blackstone..think I will pass on this one..I did want to check it out first. I have been looking.   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

--- End quote ---
Check out the new 3 burner 28 inch Blackstone. Some people have been getting some great deals on that one at Walmart

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Salmonsmoker:
FWIW, my business partner tried the same type of deal, this one involving a portable generator. It was a name brand 1500W for $99. He thought he'd give it a try. They sent him a tracking #, and it didn't show, and it didn't show, so he called the CC Co. and petitioned them to delete the charge. The CC Co. deleted the charge, then some time later they reinstated the charge when the seller provided them with a tracking# that showed it was delivered. After much thinking, he remembered that he had received a small package with a cheap little trinket inside. He found the box, and sure enough, it had the same tracking # that the seller provided to the CC Co. This scam company uses the tracking # as proof that they filled the order should it be questioned.  He contacted the CC Co. again to let them know what was going on. After some research and complaints from others who were scammed, the CC Co. agreed that it was a scam and credited him money back. Caveat emptor. (Let the buyer beware)

Pappymn:

--- Quote from: Salmonsmoker on March 28, 2020, 05:51:45 PM ---FWIW, my business partner tried the same type of deal, this one involving a portable generator. It was a name brand 1500W for $99. He thought he'd give it a try. They sent him a tracking #, and it didn't show, and it didn't show, so he called the CC Co. and petitioned them to delete the charge. The CC Co. deleted the charge, then some time later they reinstated the charge when the seller provided them with a tracking# that showed it was delivered. After much thinking, he remembered that he had received a small package with a cheap little trinket inside. He found the box, and sure enough, it had the same tracking # that the seller provided to the CC Co. This scam company uses the tracking # as proof that they filled the order should it be questioned.  He contacted the CC Co. again to let them know what was going on. After some research and complaints from others who were scammed, the CC Co. agreed that it was a scam and credited him money back. Caveat emptor. (Let the buyer beware)

--- End quote ---
Heck of a story. Fraud twist I never heard of. I wasn't blessed with much but I ate seconds on common sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version