Recipes > Cooked In A Dish Entrees

Beenie Weenies a different way

<< < (2/3) > >>

teesquare:

--- Quote from: Ka Honu on April 27, 2020, 10:05:47 AM ---I don't think there's a "wrong" way to cook Conecuh sausage.

--- End quote ---

Yeah...What HE said!!!

sparky:
Large spoon in my bowl.

Roget:
Looks fantastic Tommy.

Tailgating is my game:

--- Quote from: TMB on April 27, 2020, 10:00:32 AM ---I wanted to grill the sausage and add smoke for extra flavor but the weather was bad high wind and cold so settled for cooking on stove top

--- End quote ---

In all the years I have known you Tommy I think this is the first time you have cooked on a stove LOL...….Just kidding but what is cold in AL  70 degrees lol.....Anyway Barbara makes white beans but I love your addition best. We are getting the wind today...soon

TMB:

--- Quote from: Tailgating is my game on April 29, 2020, 11:22:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: TMB on April 27, 2020, 10:00:32 AM ---I wanted to grill the sausage and add smoke for extra flavor but the weather was bad high wind and cold so settled for cooking on stove top

--- End quote ---

In all the years I have known you Tommy I think this is the first time you have cooked on a stove LOL...….Just kidding but what is cold in AL  70 degrees lol.....Anyway Barbara makes white beans but I love your addition best. We are getting the wind today...soon

--- End quote ---
High 60's but windy and rain/mist makes it feel in the 40's  ???    About to break out the LONG JOHNS!!! :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version