Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Greeting from the Lafayette, LA area

(1/3) > >>

Malinois1:
Hello everyone. Looking forward to reading and learning here. I currently have 2 grills. One is a Louisiana Grills Kamado that I bought from costco about 4 years ago and the other is an Acorn Kamado I have been having for 6-7 years or so. I am looking to get a nice pellet grill but at the moment have analysis paralysis :-) . I thought I was sold on a recteq 700 bull but now I am wondering if I wouldn’t be better off with a MAK 2 star. I would like to start doing more low and slow stuff but honestly I probably grill steaks more than anything else. I am sure you guys help point me in the right direction. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Shane

teesquare:
Como se va! ;)
I have owned most  brands including Rec Tec....I now only have 2 MAK 2 stars. Rec Tec was good....but the MAKE are a high grade of stainless that will not ever rust....even if you were living on a house boat in Morgan City LA.;) :D .
As well...MAK now offers  a life time warrany along with unparalleled customer support, and a huge variety of accessories. You will never need to replace a MAK....

Malinois1:
Ca va bien merci! Thanks for the reply. I am starting to heavily lean towards the MAK. I may have to start off with just the smoker first and then add accessories as funds allow since it is close to $1k more for the MAK vs the bull with all the accessories.

sliding_billy:
Greetings from North Texas!

TMB:
Welcome to the forum :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version