Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Gas Grills

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

(1/3) > >>

BobDE:
So on this day in 2015 there was ice on the pond. Yesterday it was 78°. A great day for a senior citizen BBQ!

So I decided that we would have chicken breasts on the rotisserie. OMG, it was juicy and delicious!

For some reason you can only find HUGE breasts. So Margo and I usually split one and eat the other later.

On a side note: I have a friend who owns a local liquor store and he got an incredible deal on some 15 year old single malt, so he delivered a bottle to me for free! It was a great day in the neighborhood!

IR2dum:
BobDE, that chicken breast and green beans look delicious. It is good to have friends that own a liquor store. You are the lucky one.

BobDE:

--- Quote from: IR2dum on March 07, 2022, 02:31:47 PM ---BobDE, that chicken breast and green beans look delicious. It is good to have friends that own a liquor store. You are the lucky one.

--- End quote ---

I feel lucky! But those green beans were asparagus. LOL

Ka Honu:

--- Quote from: BobDE on March 07, 2022, 04:10:06 PM ---But those green beans were asparagus. LOL

--- End quote ---

Too funny! Reminded me of the old story about a WWII pilot who was apparently misunderstood while describing an air battle where he was surrounded by a large group of "Nazi Fokkers." He corrected his listeners by telling them that "them Fokkers was Messerschmitts."

Jus' sayin'...

TMB:
Looks good from here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version