Outdoor Cooking Equipment > Gas Grills

New Gas Grill

(1/2) > >>

MJSBBQ:
OK, so after 16 years, My RED Charbroil has finally bit the dust. What are you guys favorite gasser?  Most of my friends have Weber, but I am open to anything. I would like a 4 burner. What do you all think?

ronman451:
I looked long and hard at the Napoleon Grills. The one I almost got (the Prestige line, I believe) had a couple of cool features that Weber didn't have, like an infrared side burner and a back burner (for rotisserie). I ended up with a Weber Genesis and it's been rock-solid so far.

old sarge:
My grill is old, and was manufactured by Twinn Eagles for Ducane.  Twinn Eagles is pricey.  Depending upon budget, check out Napoleon, Lion, Kalamazoo, You might have to take out a mortgage on the homestead for the Kalamazoo but it is sweet.

BobDE:
I had a 25 year old Thermador. When it finally died I did a LOT of research. I ended up getting the Napoleon. I love this grill. I can finally sear my steak the way that I like it. We also got the basket for the rotisserie and make perfect chicken wings. Look long and hard at the Napoleon before you decide. 

pmillen:
Isn't the Char-Broil Red an infrared unit?  Do you want another IR grill?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version