Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Burn it in the Back Yard with Hub!

PELLET COOKERS 101 -- PART ONE "So, you're interested in pellets?"

<< < (2/6) > >>

smokeasaurus:
Only having my Yoder for 3 weeks and a Rec Tec in transit this is great timing for me and this series is going to be a great help to me. Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge on Pellet Grills and Pellets.

P.S.: still gotta charcoal pit in the corner of the patio  ;)

Sam3:

--- Quote from: smokeasaurus on February 06, 2013, 09:17:09 AM ---Only having my Yoder for 3 weeks and a Rec Tec in transit this is great timing for me and this series is going to be a great help to me. Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge on Pellet Grills and Pellets.

P.S.: still gotta charcoal pit in the corner of the patio  ;)

--- End quote ---

smoke, I'm very interested in hearing your review of the Rec Tec.

smokeasaurus:
I will Sam, I got the Rec Tec so if one pit is smoking, we got the other for tossing something in for lunch or if we entertain we will have the extra room...but I can tell ya right now....it aint a Yoder! You could drop that Yoder off a cliff and it would probably keep on working. I will give you my fair and honest opinions on how the Rec Tec works.

I have been going through a Charcoal revolt with my gal and family for the last 4 years or so and I fought the good fight long enough and went to pellets.

I am actually going to pellets to get away from the charcoal/heavy smoke flavoring that my family got tired of. Might get a amazin tube smoker down the line but not anytime soon.

Hub:

--- Quote from: bbqchef on February 06, 2013, 09:09:18 AM ---Hub... What's the pellet site?

--- End quote ---

I was moderator of Pelletheads.com until recently.  I resigned because I have different personal ethics than what the site has become.  I bear them no ill will and left all my posts behind.

Hub

Don O:
Thanks for the write-up Hub.  Very informative.  Simple down to earth understanding.
I'm looking forward to your next article as well as, I'm sure other members are.
An old dog like me is never to old to learn. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version