Welcome Center > Announcements

MAKE YOUR SMOKER A STAR!!!

<< < (10/10)

TMB:
Well figure why not repost my DCBE  (Double Chef smoker + Big Easy)  So here it is if anyone missed
Place a SRG chamber into a Double Chef smoker body, the water bowl holders fit perfect on to the bottom of the chamber

Lite the charcoal and place a can to catch grease

Here is the chamber installed with the coals going
Here is the 1st smoke I tried rolling in it

Here it is all put together and smoking

A few hours later this is what a charcoal fired infrared butt looks like

LostArrow:
Tommy,beautiful butt!
I'm pretty sure only the bottom of the pot get hot enough to generate infared.
Take the pot out, the double-chef produces great butts, and without the pot you can cook 5-6 at one time.

teesquare:
Tommy

Your DCBE deserves it's own thread. I will ask to get that moved so that it can be found easier! We should be able to but it in the same section with LA's build.
T

TMB:

--- Quote from: teesquare on February 26, 2012, 09:12:49 AM ---Tommy

Your DCBE deserves it's own thread. I will ask to get that moved so that it can be found easier! We should be able to but it in the same section with LA's build.
T

--- End quote ---
That fine Tee anyway you want to do it. 
--- Quote from: LostArrow on February 26, 2012, 08:37:53 AM ---Tommy,beautiful butt!
I'm pretty sure only the bottom of the pot get hot enough to generate infared.
Take the pot out, the double-chef produces great butts, and without the pot you can cook 5-6 at one time.

--- End quote ---
Remember LA I'm looking for an infrared smoker that's really infrared and I think I found it.  I know the DC smoker works great but I had to do this mod if for nothing else my own learning of what works and what does just OK.  This hit it out of the park!   I hope to have one at the GA cookout this Sept 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version