Tips, Tricks & Just Good Advice! > Ask A Butcher!

Meat Videos and Tutorials

<< < (2/2)

Rummm:

--- Quote from: IR2dum on April 22, 2013, 06:31:36 PM ---Rumm, sorry to hear of your recent loss of video. I am sure you have tried every method to restore the image on the tape, but I have a thought that might help. Try to play back the original "master" tapes in the viewfinder of the very same camera that you recorded them in. If you can see your images on the camcorder, try taking the output straight out of the camera into your NLE (Pinnacle) on your computer. The reason for this is simple. The heads on your camcorder are probably not lined up with any other tape machine you have played it on and you will not see video. Your videos will probably only play back in the camera or tape deck that made the original recording. This happened to me except for the fact that I had the camera heads re-aligned and now I can't play back any tape I made with the old head alignment. Luckily, I had everything archived. Good luck and I hope this might help. By the way, it's time to upgrade to tapeless.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but the 'original' camera has since bitten the dust and gone to camera heaven :(

IR2dum:

--- Quote from: Rummm on April 23, 2013, 04:07:14 AM ---

Thanks, but the 'original' camera has since bitten the dust and gone to camera heaven :(

--- End quote ---

OOPS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version