Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Newbie to site and Newbie to grilling...

(1/7) > >>

perferd:
Hello folks newbie here to introduce myself...

33 year old father of three girls who has never owned a grill but am finally putting my hat into the ring. I can honestly say I have only cooked on a grill a hand full of times at families house for pre-made burgers dogs and steaks. However this is about to change and with the wifes blessing lol. I told her I wont spend more then $1500 all in and she is cool with that as long as I use it well...

I wont go into what's best and this vs that cause I am sure there are 65836583 of those threads already. What I will do though is tell you what I have put in my short list. Being I am still on the fence about pellet grills I have 2 gassers and 2/3 pellet grills I am looking at. The gassers are naploleon prestige and weber genesis. The pellets are yoder ys480 blazin grill works grand slam and mak 1 star. As you can see I am a north american made kinda guy but I did look into the gmg db.

Ok time to surf the site and try and learn something lol...

perferd:
Btw I am posting from windsor ontario canada right across thr river from detroit...home of the tigers and wings... but a fan of the eagles and oregon ducks...

Pappymn:
Glad you made it here. You will like it here. Great people who cook on everything. No bad questions  on this forum :)

Oh, from Minnesota

perferd:
Thanks brotha I am sure I will like it here. I have already been doing a bunch of reading...

TMB:

--- Quote from: perferd on May 19, 2013, 10:23:24 PM ---Btw I am posting from windsor ontario canada right across thr river from detroit...home of the tigers and wings... but a fan of the eagles and oregon ducks...

--- End quote ---
Welcome from North Alabama.   NOW being a Tigers and Wings fan I'll forgive you  ;)  :D :D :D

You came to the right place, there is a wealth of knowledge on the site about BBQ'n
 So jump in head first and ask questions!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version