Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Whats up from Tucson, AZ

(1/5) > >>

Scrapmanson:
Hey guys I'm from Tucson, AZ. My name is Jeremy and I'm 38 with a wife and 3 amazing how kids. I own DEWITT ELECTRIC and we've been in business for 17 years. I've been an avid backyard bbq'r for years. I've been using on of those big drums cut in half to grill and a primo xl for everything. I actually love the primo. Recently one of my customers had a traiger and I immediately became interested in pellet smoking and just had to have one, but not just any, one of the best because that's just how I roll. After months of anguish and reading til my eyes popped out, and flopping g back and forth I finally have decided and ordered my MAK 2! I would love to thank all involved. I can't wait til it gets here and then the fun begins, along  with the learning curve as I have never even touched a pellet smoker. Lol Anyways that's my story.

fishingbouchman:
Welcome from Washington and Congrats on the new purchase.  Looks like some pig candy coming soon. 

Hub:
Here's a North Carolina welcome for you -- it will be the first if Tim and Art are still asleep.

Congrats on the new MAK.  Lots of pellet cookers here so don't be bashful about asking for advice if you need it.

Hub

ACW3:
Here is your second welcome from North Carolina.  My wife got to the computer first this morning.  Besides, I had to get that first cup of coffee started.

Art

You will love your MAK.  I have thoroughly enjoyed mine.

Pam Gould:
Hi and welcome from NW Ohio.   Pam

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version