Spriited Discussions > SPIRITED DISCUSSIONS

Think I'll pass on this one........

(1/2) > >>

Rummm:
I still can't get past the smell and taste of gin or scotch!!  :o

Chinese Liquor

teesquare:
I suppose - just like regional BBQ sauces...alcohols all have their fan base.

I really enjoy an occasional high quality single malt scotch. But, it look a number of years to understand what I was tasting, and what I wanted more of - or less of in the overall taste of a given scotch.

This Chinese alcohol will likely find a non CHinese fan base.  (Hey - I even like a good moonshine.... ;D)

Ka Honu:
As a much younger turtle I was stationed in Taipei for two years in what was essentially a diplomatic assignment.  I attended way too many dinners and banquets where we were required to drink way too many toasts with various types of baijiu, mostly gaoliang and maotai.  They were all pretty raw and when the function was informal, the Chinese really loved the fact that I'd bring a bottle of scotch so none of us would have to drink the stuff.  Makes a good degreaser though.

Keymaster:
110 proof, Oh that would be disasters for me :) Better stick to my 80 Proof.

TwoPockets:
I will pass on it also. I am sipping on a little Tito's Handmade Vodka as we speak. It is a nice smooth vodka handmade in old style copper pot stills in Austin, TX.  Tomorrow night might be wee bit of Bushmills on the rocks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version