Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Aloha from Houston, TX

(1/4) > >>

UWFSAE:
Hi folks, I'm Joe from Houston, TX.  I currently own a Smokin-It #3, a Weber Genesis 330 and a gracefully aging Weber Performer and am still mourning the untimely demise due to hurricane-propelled tree damage of an inherited Tejas Smoker 1628 Offset (RIP, 2004-2008).  I've been active on SmokinItForums.com for several months and, with the urging of Smokeasaurus and Old Sarge decided to try to "spread the gospel" of my view on electric smokers.

I've been grilling and smoking meats since my college fraternity days and have moved from kettle grills and stick burners to gas grills and electric smokers.  My smoking hobby/obsession shares time with golf, my Jeep, my job and my girl so everything gets a slice of the pie ... but barbecuing tends to get a lot more attention lately.    ;D

I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all and exchanging tips and techniques, as well as the results of my grand experiments.

TMB:
Welcome to the forum! You will get good info from here and hope you give good info!

TentHunteR:
Welcome to the forum, from NE Ohio. :)

Those old Weber kettles seem to never die!

Pappymn:
Welcome from Minnesota. You amongst friends. I apologize for Smoke......he is unique treasure ;)

muebe:
Welcome from Southern California

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version