Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Greetings from the new guy at GrillGrates

(1/8) > >>

GGmike:
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. My name is Michael and am the new chef/webmaster/IT Guy.
I wear a lot of hats here at GrillGrates but really enjoy my work. I joined this forum to help people out when they had questions about GrillGrates and their application. I am not here to sell, but merely to help out.
I am also a wealth of information when it comes to all things culinary. I love to butcher, I love to grill, I own a Weber gasser, a Weber kettle and a customized water smoker. I love my Weber kettle and I use lump charcoal exclusively.
I look forward to engaging with everyone here and hope I can help and maybe even learn a few things.

Keymaster:
Welcome aboard from Washington state.

CDN Smoker:
I have and enjoy your product ;D

Don't be shy about posting some photos of your cooks.

Welcome from Manitoba, Canada

TMB:
Great to have you here!   Since talking to Brad Sept last year and getting my two sets of grates my grilling has improved!

I even have two of my infrared grills on your site   http://grillgrate.com/wordpress/c-photos/

My Grill2Go and BEESR are on there  :D

Pappymn:
Welcome sir! I have two sets of your great product!

Product suggestion, instead of individual interlocking panels.....how about one continuos panel? My interlocking skills are lacking and would welcome just one panel ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version